It's a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Fun Fact: The United States produces over 1 billion pounds of pumpkins every year!
Fall Cocktail of the Week:
Pumpkin Pie Shooters
These pumpkin-powered shooters are 100% guaranteed to put you in a fall-loving mood. A Night Owl Blog really knocks it out of the park with a strong pumpkin flavor accompanying a perfectly creamy consistency- and they have a virgin version in case you're not in a boozy mood (like that ever happens)!
It's that time of year again- pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice candy- heck, we just saw an advertisement for a pumpkin spice pizza! Pumpkin-flavored products are the perfect way to get into the fall spirit. We've done an investigation to find the best of the pumpkin trend- both in booze and gourmet food! Read on and enjoy!
1. Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
2. Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur
1. Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin Beer
2. Pumking Beer
1. Three Lakes Winery: Pumpkin Wine
2. Stingy Jack's Pumpkin Wine
1. Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies
2. Godiva Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles
3. Mexican Chile Pumpkin Mole Sauce
4. Caramel/Pecan Pumpkin Butter
5. Pumpkin Goat Cheese