Enjoy your drink on the go with the rugged PortoVino wine Backpack! This true traveler accessory lets you inconspicuously store and pour up to 2 full bottles of wine (or 1.5L of your favorite beverage). Make every outing more fun with this stylish and easy to use bag with pouring spout. Who doesn’t need that?
Here's what else you'll love about the PortoVino Backpack
- The classic fun design means you'll look and feel great taking this wine backpack to any party, festival, event, dinner or outing...
- It's roomy enough to hold a full reservoir (party pouch) AND all your essentials; laptop, wallet, gear, books and more. Sized: 12"x7"x17".
- The durable polyester material is excellent quality and designed with comfort in mind.
- The hidden reservoir pocket means no one will ever know that you're carrying your favorite beverage inside.
- The hidden pocket is insulated, keeping your drink cool for hours.
- The included party pouch BPA-free so as to keep you and the environment healthy.
- The flap on the backside means the spout of this wine purse is always concealed but easily accessible when you're ready for your next drink.
- This backpack can save you hundreds by never having to pay for another drink out again.
- You will be able to keep everyone from getting thirsty - wine, mixed drinks, beer, water, tea or even juice for the kids can be carried in this wine backpack!
- PortoVinos are designed with function and style in mind so they are nice enough to be used with or without your party pouch.
- And our favorite... The PortoVino wine backpack will almost always get an outstanding (and often times envious) reaction from your friends!
Additional Note: The Party pouch is made of a durable and resilient pouch and can be used over and over. We recommend changing it after each use. If you do choose to reuse the Party Pouch, be sure to clean it properly in between use. The party pouch’s spout has a perforated closure that needs to be opened before the first use. Each PortoVino includes a party pouch.
Buy an extra pack of Party Pouches and get it shipped for free.
Q. Does the purse come with a Party Pouch?
A. Yes! Every PortoVino comes with a Party Pouch to hold your favorite beverage.
Q. What are the PortoVinos made of?
A. Our regular PortoVino style is made of faux-leather and our canvas style is made of 100% cotton.
Q. Are the straps comfortable even with a full Party Pouch and all of my items?
A. Yes! You shouldn't have any discomfort with your PortoVino full of wine and everyday essentials.
Q. Will the PortoVino keep my drinks cold?
A. The PortoVino comes with an insulated pocket that keeps your drinks chilled for a few hours.
Q.Can I carry the PortoVino over my shoulders?
A. Yes, the straps are long enough to easily carry the PortoVino over your shoulders.
Q. Can you use a wine box bladder in this purse?
A. It depends on the size of the bladder. Most boxed wines bladders are a little too big to carry in the PortoVino. It only holds 1.5L of wine (2 bottles) and most boxed wines hold 4 bottles worth of wine.
Q. Will this bag (filled) pass security checkpoints at concerts and such?
A. Yes! As long as they don't open the secret pocket you'll be able to pass through undetected. Please use responsibly, however. ;)
Q. Does the bag give the wine a plastic taste?
A. Nope! The Party Pouch uses the same material as boxed wine bladders and does not add any taste to your wine.
Q. Does the wine container take up lots of room in the purse?
A. Nope! The Party Pouch filled fits perfectly into a side pocket leaving plenty of room for your other items.
Q. Can I use the Party Pouch more than once?
A. We recommend replacing it with each use to make sure you have a clean start for each use. They are durable enough for multiple uses, but they must be cleaned extremely well in between uses. Please keep in mind that you reuse your Party Pouch at your own risk. :)
Q. Does the spout leak at all?
A. Each spout comes with a little cap that prevents leaks. And as long as you've put the spout back into the Party Pouch (listen for 3 clicks) tightly you shouldn't experience any leaks!